Printed from

Government Child Care Payments

Government Child Care Payments


The Government Department of Human Services offer a range of payments and services to help with the costs of child care. 

See the links below to help understand what you are eligible for.

There will be changes to child care assistance from 2 July 2018. Read more about the Jobs for Families Child Care Package on the Department of Education and Training website.

The Government has released a Family Child Care Subsidy Estimator where a parent can enter in their information including your sessional fees and it will estimate their Gap fee.
A payment to help with the cost of day care, outside school hours care, vacation care, pre-school and kindergarten.
An additional payment to help with your child care costs if you’re eligible for Child Care Benefit.
Families will have a choice of four different options for payment of their CCR entitlement.
A CRN is your Customer Reference Number with Centrelink and is a unique number that stays with you for life.
A formal enrolment means that your data at the centre is being sent through to Centrelink.
Yes, Gan Izzy After School and Vacation Care are Approved Child Care providers.
An allowable absence is the number of absentee days without proof, that a child can have per financial year without CCB payments being suspended.


Not sure if you are eligible for Government Child Care Benefits or Rebates?

Click here to find out!


Would you like more details about our program?

Please contact Rabbi Shlomo or Rochel Leah
via email or phone 02 9488 9548.